Safe Harbor LLP, one of San Francisco’s top CPA firms, is currently seeking experienced Tax Staff to join our firm. This position is responsible for preparing / reviewing tax returns for various entities, for developing work papers, and for documenting issues and conclusions reached. Staff also research and consult on various tax projects, respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities, research tax matters, and carry out other projects as assigned.
1) Submit resume, cover letter and copies of transcripts to HR department (mnakajima ‘@’ safeharborcpa.com) or use our submission form to request an email.
2) Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for a phone interview
3) Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for the 1st in-house interview with HR/Director/Managing Partner
4) Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for the 2nd in-house interview to meet with all of our associates and for proficiency written exams
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, General Business or Management from an accredited college/university required
- A minimum of two years of tax preparation experience in a public accounting firm required
- CPA preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Experience with CCH Prosystem fx software preferred
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to enjoy working in a small environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
About Safe Harbor LLP – a Professional CPA Firm in San Francisco
Safe Harbor LLP is a CPA firm that specializes in accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and greater California. Safe Harbor CPAs helps both individuals and businesses with tax preparation, IRS audit defense, and audited financial statements. The firm prides itself on friendly yet professional service and utilizes state-of-the-art Internet technology to provide quality customer service.
Safe Harbor CPA