Safe Harbor, LLP, (https://www.safeharborcpa.com/) is currently seeking an Intern to join our CPA firm. The candidate will work primarily in preparing tax returns, including supporting work papers for various entities (individual, partnership, corporations, and trust etc.) and for assisting attest engagements under CPAs’ supervision. Candidate will also research tax, audit, and accounting matters, and carry out other projects as assigned. Intership location is in San Francisco, CA.
Note: this is a paid internship opportunity, and we strongly encourage college students or recent graduates to apply, especially those located in the San Francisco Bay Area with a focus on accounting, taxation, and finance. Our firm is one of San Francisco’s top CPA firms specializing in accounting and tax services for high income individuals and business owners, with specific strengths in audited financials, international tax, and IRS audit defense.
Terms of Internship: Focused on Accounting, Tax, and Other CPA-related Issues
Two semesters starting from August/September 2014 to April 2015.
Application Process: Accounting / Finance Internship in San Francisco, CA
- Submit resume, cover letter and copies of transcripts to HR department (mnakajima ‘@’ safeharborcpa.com) or use this contact form to request the correct email for submission.
- Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for a phone interview
- Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for a 1st in-house interview with HR/Director/Managing Partner
- Safe Harbor LLP will contact qualified candidates for a 2nd in-house interview to meet with all associates and for proficiency written exams
Must be able to work legally in the US
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, General Business or
- Management from an accredited college/university required
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to enjoy working in a small environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
About Safe Harbor LLP – a Professional CPA Firm in San Francisco
Safe Harbor LLP is a CPA firm that specializes in accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and greater California. Safe Harbor CPAs helps both individuals and businesses with tax preparation, IRS audit defense, and audited financial statements. The firm prides itself on friendly yet professional service and utilizes state-of-the-art Internet technology to provide quality customer service.
Safe Harbor CPA