FBAR Assistance – Top San Francisco CPA Firm


SAFE HARBOR LLP provides comprehensive assistance for the IRS’s FBAR (Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) program to individuals and businesses. As you may know, the IRS is cracking down on the disclosure requirements for offshore accounts and foreign assets, even to the extent of applying criminal penalties. If you may be subject to this requirement, we can help!

Check Mark

  IRS Audit Defense – Helping You During Audits


Check Mark

  FBAR Program – Knowledge of How It Works


Check Mark

  Tax Peace of Mind Before, During and After Audits




FBAR Assistance for Businesses and Individuals

    ~ More details on – IRS Audit Defense and FBAR Program Assistance – Top San Francisco CPA Firm

Safe Harbor LLP is a San Francisco CPA / accounting firm that offers expert IRS Audit Defense and FBAR (Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) assistance that can significantly reduce your time, stress and expense related to an audit. Complying with the F BAR requirements and/or facing an IRS audit is never fun, but they are a legal fact of tax life. Let our experts take the burden off of you, as we are experts in these complicated tax and regulatory issues!

As a top San Francisco CPA accounting firm, one of our top priorities is keeping informed of the latest Federal and California tax issues—so you don’t have to. We work hard to present your situation in the most accurate way to the IRS, so that even if you face an audit, you pay the least amount of tax you can within the confines of the law. If issues arise, we will help you to get the best outcome even if additional taxes are due.

FBAR San Francisco

Safe Harbor LLP works with a wide array of businesses, including technology firms, legal services, and even non-profits, offering them the best tax services and tax preparation available. Our expert San Francisco CPAs have years of tax preparation experience who work with S Corporations, C Corporations, LLC’s, and Partnerships of all types. Regardless of size, we can help your business minimize your tax expenditures. Our business tax service is just the beginning!

Our Process for Preparing an IRS Audit Defense

#1. Awareness – Hopefully your accounting firm has prepared your bookkeeping records and other tax records to substantiate each and every deduction, as well as provide documentation on income and expenses in every category.

If you are new to the Safe Harbor LLP CPA firm family, understanding your records and tax situation will be one of our first priorities. If you are an existing client, we are sure that your records will be in good shape.

If you are faxing an IRS audit or an FTB audit (or both), we are aware of each and every new tax issue that you may fax.

#2. Compliance – Our second objective is to analyze your past returns in the context of current tax laws (both Federal and state of California). We can then provide return objective advice on your correct compliance.

#3. Personal Consultation – When responding to an IRS or FTB inquiry, we will inform you of your situation and act in full compliance with the law. However, tax laws are complicated, and having an expert CPA or tax accounting firm at your side both in written compliance and even in face-to-face meetings with the IRS and/or FTB can spell the difference between success or failure in dealing with an IRS, FTB, or other tax audit entity.

#4. Closure – Finally, we pride ourselves in putting our customers first. Our motto is “We work harder for you,” meaning we strive to take the burden of responding to the IRS or FTB off of you while keeping you informed every step of the way. We respond to our client inquiries in a timely manner while informing you as much as you like about any pending audit issues.

Being the Best CPA Firm for Audit Defense Issues and FBAR Program Assistance

Safe Harbor LLP CPAs can provide the expert advice and consultation and to give you peace of mind and closure in dealing with an IRS or FTB audit. For the best San Francisco accounting firm to mount your audit defense, choose Safe Harbor LLP.