Amended Tax Returns

Filing an amended tax return can be necessary if mistakes were made, or if data has changed. In some cases, businesses or individuals failed to file in a timely fashion. Still others, getting a second opinion is useful to better minimize federal or California taxes.

Contact Safe Harbor LLP CPAs

Accountants Who Can Prepare Amended Returns

It may be necessary to get a second opinion and even prepare amended tax returns. Many clients come to us from other San Francisco CPA firms to get a second opinion on their taxes, or if necessary to file an amended Federal or California tax return. It’s helpful to have a fresh pair of eyes look over your taxes, to catch anything that may have been overlooked and minimize the tax bite.

Book Now

Amended Tax Return Preparation

Don’t be intimidated if you failed to file your taxes, or if you need amended tax return preparation. Our tax CPAs can review your returns, and – if necessary – prepare amended tax returns for both state and federal. Let our tax accountants review your previous years and even file amended returns, if necessary.

A Second Opinion or Amended Tax Return Requires the San Francisco Tax Experts

    ~ More details on – Second Reviews, Second Opinions and Amended Tax Returns – Our CPAs Do It All

Amended Tax Return Preparation
Were your taxes completed and filed by another CPA firm, but you want a second review by an alternative tax service before you file it?

We’ll review your tax documents with you and conduct thorough due diligence to ensure they’ve been filed correctly. Having a CPA that provides a second opinion is like having a second pair of eyes to ensure that nothing is missed or overlooked. Our tax experts will make sure every tax credit is used to your advantage, so you get the maximum refund possible.

Amended Tax Return Preparation

Safe Harbor LLP works with a wide array of businesses, including technology firms, legal services, and even non-profits, offering them the best tax services and tax preparation available. Our expert San Francisco CPAs have years of tax preparation experience who work with S Corporations, C Corporations, LLC’s, and Partnerships of all types. Regardless of size, we can help your business minimize your tax expenditures. Our business tax service is just the beginning!

Three Year Statue of Limitations to File Amended Tax Returns

Did you know that your tax returns can be amended from even three years back? Not only can we give you a second opinion and amend your tax return before you file it; we can provide a second review of your tax returns from up to three years ago, and make amendments if necessary. Ultimately this can result in more money in your pocket.

It’s important to understand that once you’ve filed your original tax return, it cannot be changed. However, it can be amended by filling out a special tax form, and providing the reason or cause for the amendment.

Our tax experts can relieve the burden on you by doing all the work for you. We can also file your amended taxes electronically to ensure proper receipt of them by the IRS or FTC.

Never Filed? Need to File Back Taxes? We Can Help

If you’re facing a tax audit, you have a Safe Harbor LLP in us. If you’ve never filed taxes, or need to file back taxes, don’t procrastinate any more. Contact us for help filing back taxes. Our tax professionals will guide you through your tax audit, ensuring that all tax laws have been considered and followed, and organizing all necessary tax documents.

Even if you’re coming to Safe Harbor LLP as a brand new client because you’re being audited, we can help you sort out your taxes and get everything in order for you so that the audit process runs smoothly and efficiently. Due diligence is of the utmost importance to us at Safe Harbor LLP, and we take every tax situation seriously and professionally.