August 30, 2012. San Francisco, CA. Safe Harbor CPAs, a leading CPA firm in San Francisco and G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP CPAs, a leading CPA firm in Napa, are proud to announce a renewed focus on employee benefit and retirement plan audits, including 401K plan audits. Many employers are required by law to have CPA firms audit their employee benefit and retirement plans including the popular 401K plans. Specifically the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). ERISA sets standards of conduct for those who manage an employee benefit plan and its assets (called fiduciaries).
“Employee benefit plans are an important offer by employers to attract quality employees and reap tax benefits,” explained Chun Wong, CPA, managing partner at Safe Harbor. “But many businesses do not realize the depth of their fiduciary responsibilities in terms of CPA audit requirements for employee benefit plans. Our partnership with G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP CPAs brings two top Bay Area CPA firms to the table to help with audit requirements.”
For more information, go to –
More on Employee Benefit Audit Services
- The team of Employee Benefit Plan Audit specialists at Safe Harbor CPAs and G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP CPAs stays current in this highly technical practice area by:
- Attending various continuing education programs including the annual AICPA National Conference on
- Employee Benefit Plans and other relevant seminars
- Reviewing monthly publications from AICPA, International Foundation for Employee Benefit Plans, Others
Our Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services include:
- Pension and 401(k) plans, subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Consulting services related to employee benefit plans
Having a CPA partner with specialized knowledge is a critical part of providing an employee benefit plan. The renewed emphasis by a two top San Francisco Bay Area CPA firms will assist more California businesses to stay in regulatory compliance yet provide this important benefit to their employees.
About Safe Harbor CPAs – a Professional CPA Firm in San Francisco
Safe Harbor CPAs specializes in accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and greater California. Safe Harbor CPAs helps both individuals and businesses with tax preparation, IRS audit defense, and audited financial statements. The firm prides itself on friendly yet professional service and utilizes state-of-the-art Internet technology to provide quality customer service.
Safe Harbor CPA
About G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP CPAs – a Professional CPA Firm in Napa, CA
G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP is the oldest full-service CPA firm in the North Bay and the first to specialize in many of the industries that make the region unique. Gordon Seiberlich came to the Napa Valley in 1949, determined to put his national accounting experience to work by establishing a full-service firm in a place that was scarcely more than a spot on a map.
G & J Seiberlich & Co LLP