We are currently seeking seasonal experienced Tax Staff to join our firm in San Francisco. This position is responsible for preparing / reviewing tax returns for various entities, for developing work papers, and for documenting issues and conclusions reached. Staff also research and consult on various tax projects, respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities, research tax matters, and carry out other projects as assigned.
Qualifications for Tax Associate Position, San Francisco:
· Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, General Business or Management from an accredited college/university required
· A minimum of two years of tax preparation experience in a public accounting firm required
· CPA preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
· Experience with CCH Prosystem fx software preferred
· Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
· Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Ability to enjoy working in a small environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Apply for this position
To apply –
Please use our ‘Contact us‘ form, and indicate TAX ASSOCIATE in the SUBJECT LINE.